Shunya Ekai Technologies operates the RIOT HOME mobile application. This page apprises you of our policies concerning the disclosure, use and collection of personal data when our service is being used. Your data is being used to provide & improve the service we provide to you. You agree to the collection and use of information in line with this policy by using the service.
We might ask you to provide us with personally-identifying information for contacting or identifying you while you’re using. our service ("Personal Data"). Information that can be used to identify you personally includes, but is not limited to:
To track activities on our service and store certain information, we utilise cookies and similar tracking technologies. Cookies are little data files that may or may not contain an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are little text files that a website sends to your browser and stores on your device. Beacons, tags, and scripts are examples of tracking technologies that are used to collect and track data, as well as to develop and analyse our service. You may set your browser to reject all cookies or to notify you when one is received. You might not be able to utilise some parts of our service if you refuse to accept cookies.
Shunya Ekai Technologies uses the collected data for the following purposes:
- To provide the service.
- To keep you informed about any changes in our service.
- To enable you to take part in interactive parts of our service if you wish to do so.
- To give client service and assistance .
- To provide relevant information or analysis so that we can enhance the service.
- To keep track of how the service is being used.
- Detecting, preventing, and resolving technical issues.
Your personal data might be released by Shunya Ekai Technologies in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To fulfil a legal requirement.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Shunya Ekai Technologies.
- To prevent or investigate potential misbehaviour involving the service.
- To safeguard the personal safety of service users or the general public.
- To safeguard against legal repercussions.
We care about the security of your information but keep in mind that no method of Internet transmission or electronic storage is completely safe. While we make every effort to protect your personal data using commercially reasonable techniques, we cannot guarantee its total security.
Please get in touch with us.
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org